Monday, July 5, 2010

I Love Weekend!

Hello hello...


How do I look with my new moustache?


How's your weekend?

Mine was lovely :) Although it went pretty fast...and before you know it....it's Monday!
On Saturday, I went to Samarra with my fiance and some friends. We watched football (Argentine Vs Germany) on the rooftop.

It was raining that night, so I opted for a simple victory roll hairdo and wore a simple black dress. Well, I wear black almost everyday. You can only find black, red, and white inside my closet. I love 50's dress, I think they make women look beautiful. I'm always in a dress. Sometimes I wear shorts and leggings too on some occasions. But you'll always see me in a dress :)

I love wearing vintage inspired dress and my mommy's vintage dresses. Most of my clothes are not vintage, because it's hard to find good vintage shops here in Jakarta. I love vintage shopping back in Sydney ( I went to college in Sydney, Australia). I used to shop in Glebe Market, Paddington Market, and many other vintage stores. I also love Wheels and Dollbaby, they are not vintage but I love them! For vintage inspired clothings, Pin Up Girl Clothing and Unique Vintage are my fave! My super favorite shopping place is in Bangkok, Thailand. I sell dresses and handmade head piece/fascinator. Sometimes I design and make my own vintage inspired dress. I'll post some of my creations soon.




This is my fiance, Teddy...We're getting married in 2 months :)


Wearing mom's polkadot navy vintage dress and a red cardigan sweater
This is how my hair looks after I washed it. I love the natural finger waves for a casual look. When I don't have a lot of time to do my hair, I go for this look :)


For my victory roll up do, this is how the back looks. I made the red rose head piece...I also sell them : )



Saturday Night

Victory roll up do, red rose head piece, black dress, 20s T strap wedges


Can you see the rolls :)
Hope you all have an interesting week!
Love,
Pupu













No comments:

Post a Comment